Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Toe Nail Fungus

Tea Tree Oil - I use this on my husband’s toes.  He has horrible toenail fungus. My mother had it also and she got a prescription medication.  Mum said she took TWO pills and wound up in the EMERGENCY ROOM!  She had such a frightening reaction to the medication.  I remembered tea tree oil. I used it on hubby (he wears steel-toed boots 6 days a week for work!) and it worked for him and her.

This worked for us and here's how we used it:

Make sure you can put your feet up for a while. Use my Cleansing Foot Soak, carefully dry feet. Place feet up.  Carefully pull back toenail and place ONE DROP of oil under each infected toe.

Do this everyday for two weeks.  You will start to see an improvement after about 10 days.

The 3rd week move to every other day, the 4th week every 3rd day.

Now I use it twice a week on his toes and his nails are now white with pink beds!
copyright 2015-2019 J&J Farm; JnJFarmKY; JnJFarmVA

No comments :

Post a Comment

Comments have been moderated in advance.